Rocket Inn has the key to your relaxation.
Look for specials monthly and see our reviews below and on TripAdvisor. Book direct and save!
Quality assured since 2012 by the Wilkes family.
BOOK DIRECT AND SAVE 10%
If your travel plans bring you to Truth or Consequences, use promo code: TA2017 when booking your Rocket Inn reservation on our secure system powered by BookingSuite, you will save 10% off our current rate.
Newest Old Motor Lodge - 1948 Modernized
Quiet comfort in a retro and relaxing atmosphere, our tastefully designed rooms offer a restful ambiance.
- Fully modernized King Deluxe and Double Queen rooms include HDTV, WIFI, fridge, microwave.
- Continental breakfast with fresh hot coffee, tea and assorted pastries, yogurt, and juice. Mountain views abound from patio areas where you can lounge with friends or curl up with a Kindle.
- Nightly rates start at $57 for a weekly stay. Ask for your special discount. All rooms are non-smoking.
- 15% off Spa Passes available for HOT Springs soaks at Riverbend Hot Springs and La Paloma Hot Springs Spa.
- We are family run, dog friendly … and we care about your lodging experience.
Check in between 3 and 9:30 p.m.
Check out 11 a.m.
Office closed noon to 3, 9:30p - 7am
Southern New Mexico Named to Lonely Planet’s
“Best in the U.S. Top Ten” for 2016. Click here.
SANTA FE, N.M. – (February 9, 2016) – Lonely Planet, the world’s leading travel media company and guidebook publisher, released its annual “Best in the U.S. Top Ten” list today, naming Southern New Mexico No. 9 out of all travel destinations in the country for 2016.
“Cleanest, quietest, coolest and cutest!”
5 of 5 stars Trip Advisor
I have stayed and a lot of small motels in my life, however, the Rocket Inn is by far the cleanest and cutest. I have stayed there several times now, and it is the only motel I will stay in when I visit the area.
CLEANEST: It has come such a long way since it was the Red Haven Inn. The new owners have pretty much gutted the place and made everything fresh and new. The floors look like wood but they are the cleanest I have ever seen in a motel. So clean you can eat off the floor! Not only is it clean, they must use environmentally kind cleaning supplies.
Great Hot Springs and very affordable
"Since before recorded history, the therapeutic benefits of the hot springs in this area have drawn people here. read more...